- Tonsils or tonsils are the two tissue located at the back of the throat.
- Act as filters that trap germs will get into the airways
- Produce antibodies that help the body fight respiratory infections.
- Is an inflammation of the tonsils caused by viruses, bacteria or other predisposing factors
- Generally affects children aged 3 to 15 years,
- Most often infected between the ages of 3 to 7 years.
- Swallowing disorders (dysphagia)
- High fever.
- Drooling (hypersalivation)
- Throat feels dry
- More severe pain when swallowingPain radiating to the ear (Referred pain)
- Body weakness
- Decreased appetite
Tonsil stones, also known as tonsilloliths, are caused by an accumulation of
sulfur-producing bacteria and debris that become lodged in the tonsils.
The debris putrifies in the back of your throat and causes bad breath and discomfort
Simple Way How to Removing Tonsil Stones at Home
1. Use your tongue.
You may have avoided poking around your tonsils with your tongue if they feel painful
or strange to the touch, but your tongue may actually be the best means for getting the stones out.
Use it to press on your tonsils and try to break them up or push them free.
Working the back of your mouth by swallowing can also help to loosen them.
2. Remove them with your finger.
Wash your hands with warm, soapy water and rinse them well,
then open your mouth and find your tonsils with your finger.
Apply pressure and then push up slightly so that the tonsil stones pop out.
Rinse your mouth out with water.
3. Flush them out with water.
Gargle with salt water or carbonated water to loosen the tonsil stones and help
them ease out of your tonsils.
4. Massage them with a toothbrush.
Use a soft toothbrush, since you don’t want to create abrasions and further inflame your tonsils.
Try to gently break up the stones by massaging them gently. If they don’t pop out, gargle with salt water
to see if they may have become loose.
Go to the nearest healthcare
If caused by bacteria doctor will give Antibiotics
If the inflammation is increasingly severe surgery performed by surgeons
Thank You Very Much